Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thank you!


Thank you everyone for reading my blog. My top 100 blogs about Korea prize came in the mail yesterday. I won this over the top cute pink Mickey Mouse MP3 player. Its made by the Korean company iRiver (copy Apple much?) and the "eyes" light up to tell you if its charging, updating and whatnot. And no, I did not get to chose the shape or color this was the universal prize for most people. Its pretty rad to win something for what I already love to do. Thanks again!

4 comments:

  1. Should I start expectin kickbacks!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won a top 100 blog about Korea thing? How did you manage that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog resolved all my queries I had in my mind. Really helpful and supportive subject matter written in all the points. Hard to find such kind of blogs as descriptive and accountable to your doubts.opleiding mediumschap

    ReplyDelete